COMPILATION (CHARACTER DESIGN)

Week 13-14
See Zi Yi 
0340094
Compilation


INSTRUCTIONS


Final Submission for Character Design Task 4 (Character Bible)

Last but not least, we were required to compile all of our hard work, blood, sweat, and tears into a 5-page character bible. Below is mine. Enjoy!




Reflection; Overall, I enjoyed this module a lot as the lecturer, Ms Anis has been very encouraging throughout my OC development journey. She has given me both constructive criticism and motivation for me to improve my designs but at the same time made me feel accomplished with the small achievements along the way. I think this is rather a crucial trait as a mentor as it would vastly affect the mindset and emotions of the mentee. The workload was fine and ample time was given to students to improvise their work. Thank you for being my lecturer for this module, Ms Anis. You have inspired me to be a better character designer, or most importantly, a better person in life. May you keep inspiring more students in the future. I am very excited to tell more stories with my character in the future. Thank you once again. :)

Comments

Popular Posts