PROJECT 1 (ENVIRONMENT DESIGN)

Week  - Week
See Zi Yi (0340094)
Environment Design
Project 1

INSTRUCTIONS


For this task, we were required to come up with exterior locations for our game. Below is my progression. I began with sketching out a map for the game as shown below.

Game Map Sketch

Then, I explored some thumbnail sketches for it.

Thumbnail Sketches 1

Thumbnail Sketches 2

Thumbnail Sketches 1

Below shows my progression from ambience studies to the final outcome.

Ambience Studies

Revised Ambience Studies

I decided to work on the first sketch (top right). Below shows my progression from its B&W studies till the final outcome.

B&W Studies

Base Colour

Adding on props for more storytelling

Adjusting its lighting

Revised Lighting

Props Design

I received feedback from Mr Kannan to refine my work's arrangement, placements, composition, design principles, offset, storytelling minor adjustment. Below is my revised version. Due to time constraints, I only worked on its B&W studies. I hope to further polish it in the future.

Revised Project 1 B&W Studies


Final Submission for Environment Design Project 1

Below is my final submission for the Environment Design Project 1 which comprises all the final outcomes in a PDF format.

Comments

Popular Posts