FINAL PRESENTATION (MINOR PROJECT)

Week 15
See Zi Yi (0340094)
Minor Project
Final Presentation

INSTRUCTIONS


Week 15

Below are our final presentation slides for Minor Project. Enjoy!




Reflection:

Overall, it has been a very challenging module, given that we were required to not only work with classmates of different specializations but also collaborate with foreign friends. There were a few challenges along the way, one of the most significant ones was definitely learning something out of my specialization, which is to create a landing page. Despite it being challenging, it was a very fun learning experience as I learnt how to use Figma for this assignment. Assistance and guidance from my teammates and Mr Mike helped me a lot in accomplishing the work. I am really grateful for their help. Apart from that, the second challenge was our collaboration with the West Bohemia University students. Since they are from the Czech Republic, it was challenging to keep close contact with them with the timezone difference. However, we managed to successfully complete our assignment, which is something my team and I are really proud of. It has been a roller-coaster ride throughout this 15 weeks in Minor Project, but I am grateful for this opportunity as I have grown a lot as a designer. 

Comments

Popular Posts