FINAL PROJECT (GAME ART)

Week 14
See Zi Yi (0340094)
Digital Matte Painting
Project 1

INSTRUCTIONS


Final Submission for Game Art (Art Bible)

Below is my Art Bible for both Game Art and Environment Design. Enjoy!


Reflection

Game Art is definitely the most challenging module out of all three modules of Mr Kannan. In my opinion, it's because I am still not skillful at drawing characters, especially anatomy. It's one of my biggest weaknesses in drawing and I can see how it's hindering me in progressing further and faster in my design journey. In project 1, I struggled a lot in drawing the characters, and what made it more challenging was that we had to design three instead of one character. I received a lot of feedback but I couldn't manage to refine them to my best ability due to time restrictions. I realized that I need to go back to the basics to study anatomy more accurately for me to perform better. This is because I tend to rush things and not pay attention to the fundamentals when working on this module's assignment. I will learn from my mistakes and take in the advice given by Mr Kannan so that I can do better. I will be more detailed-oriented in the future and evaluate my work more critically too. In project 2, I didn't manage to sculpt the hero pose of my character due to time restrictions as well. I had too many going on during the end of this semester which resulted in my poor performance in this module, I sincerely would like to thank Mr Kannan for the extension given, and I promise I will perform better, and to my best ability next time.



Comments

Popular Posts