PROJECT 2 (ENVIRONMENT DESIGN)

Week  - Week
See Zi Yi (0340094)
Environment Design
Project 2

INSTRUCTIONS


To begin with, I started off this task by finding references and sketching some thumbnail sketches as shown below.

Moodboard and thumbnail sketches

Mr. Kannan advised me to look for more references for my work and have more storytelling to it. Hence, I sourced more references as shown below.

Reference 1

Reference 2

Reference 3

Reference 4

Then, I proceed to create the line sketch for it. Below shows the progression of my project 2.

Line Art

Detailed Line Art

Finalized Line Art
 
B&W Studies

Colouring WIP

Base Colours

Adding on Details for Storytelling

Final Outcome

Props Design


Final Submission for Environment Design Project 2

Below is my final submission for the Environment Design Project 2 which comprises all the final outcomes in a PDF format.

Comments

Popular Posts